- Title: Provide a title to the switch question, setting title type and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
- Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the question.
- Description: Can add a description under the title. Allow to use markdown markups to format.
- Switch: Create a toggle option, to "active" the affirmative answer.
- Checkbox: Create a selection option by check for affirmative answer.
- Is this questions required?: Toggle if you want to make this switch question mandatory required to answer.
Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if this question is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
Usage on calculations
- The switch question returns 0 when the switch is turned off and 1 when the switch is turned on. Let's say you want to add 50 when a switch is turned on. You need to add the following to a formula: ... + QX * 50. If QX is 0, nothing is added. If QX is 1, 50 is added.