To improve your calculator submission performance, you can hide formula results before submission. Another powerful tactic is using partial form submissions.
With ConvertCalculator you can break up your form into multiple views or pages. While this already increases submission significantly, adding a partial form submission makes sure you collect the contact information.
The sett-up is that your first view contains the contact information (e.g. name, email, and phone number), while the second view onwards contains the actual calculation form. See below an example:
It is very easy to set up a partial form submission. Make sure you add the contact details on top of the form, and:
- (optional) make contact details required fields
- insert a view break element under the contact details
- insert a button element under the view break button*
- In the button settings, toggle: "Use as form submission" & "Navigate to next view after submission"
- hide the view break element
- (optional) toggle off "Show view break navigation" in the calculator settings
*While the view break element appears as a button, it does not have the properties of a real button