- Button text: Insert a text to the button. (e.g. Next).
- Show Button: You can Hide the View Break element when you add a “Button” element and have toggle-on the option “Navigate to next view after submission”.
- Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if the button is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
- You can Hide/Show page numbers by clicking on the top right of your editor: “Adjust calculator settings”->”Show view break navigation”.
View Break Element
Insert this to break up your calculator into multiple pages.
On this page