Check out these article for integration on specific platforms:
Before you start
- Make sure you have created a calculator that is ready for use. Read this article about creating a calculator for more information
- You will need to be able to edit the HTML of the website you are installing ConvertCalculator on.
- If you use the scripts in this article, make sure you grap the calculatorId . You can find the calculatorId in the first line of the embed script between the " in data-calc-id .
To find the embed script will completing these steps:
- Navigate to the ConvertCalculator App
- Select the calculator you want to embed by clicking on the title
- Click on the navigation item "Embed on your website", which has the "website layout" icon.
- Copy the embed script found in the pane.