Embeddable web calculator for Squarespace
Create an interactive calculator with ConvertCalculator's calculator builder
ConvertCalculator web calculator is easy to embed on your Squarespace website. If you’re looking to build a new website, Squarespace is a great, low cost option to do so and suitable for any type of business.Get started for free today!
- Modern templates to choose from and certain templates are proposed for certain industries
- Style editor – hundreds of customizable settings, including fonts, colors, and page configurations
- Built-in mobile websites
- Automatically responsive designs
- Socially connected – Link all major accounts
- Mailing list builder through form block integration
- Complete commenting features
- Multiple contributors one one account
- Multiple access levels for your team
- SEO features
- Importing and exporting of data
- Free, unlimited hosting
- Highly secure; SSL certificate included
- 24/7 support
- 3rd Party Integrations like Xero, MailChimp, G suite, Google AuthorRank, Getty Images, Disqus, ShipStation.
Different plans for different needs. Squarespace uses two price plans for websites and two plans for online stores. You can get started with a simple website as of €11 per month and an online store starting from €24 per month. All Squarespace plans include fully-managed cloud hosting. Squarespace plans are paid monthly or yearly and you start with a free trial. Squarespace does not collect your credit card details until after your 14-day free trial.
Why use Squarespace for your online presence?
Squarespace is a good solution if you’re running a small business and you’re not willing or able to spend money yet on a web developer or agency. The many templates that are available on Squarespace help you get inspiration and get you started, even when you have zero experience in development. All you need is time to set the features the way you and your web visitors will use them.
We come across many small businesses at ConvertCalculator that are still figuring out their business, whether this concerns their pricing, their marketing or sales, or communicating their added value to their customers. If this is you, you want to be able to make modifications at any time, especially to your website.
With Squarespace you have this opportunity as you can edit content and add or remove features, even change your complete template (and therefore the complete look and feel of your website), directly yourself. This is a great advantage over paying a third party to build or change it for you. With several well-known integration tools you don’t have to export and import any data to manage your marketing and accounting if you’re using MailChimp and Xero.
Embed your ConvertCalculator web calculator on your Squarespace website
Squarespace and ConvertCalculator work together seamlessly. After creating the web calculator you just have to "embed" it via a code-block via Squarespace editor. We have written an article on embedding ConvertCalculator on Squarespace to make this really easy.