Title: Provide a title to the number question, setting title type and toggle “Title is visible?” to change the visibility on the calculator.
Add tooltip: Toggle this option if you want to add a tooltip to the question.
Description: Can add a description under the title. Allow to use markdown markups to format.
- Range: Increasing and decrementing number’s bar.
- Number: Write down the number
- Incrementer: Set up the number pressing on ‘-’ or ‘+’.
- Minimum: The lowest number can be used.
- Maximum: The highest number can be used.
- Default: The number will appear first and will appear if no one changes it.
- Step: How many numbers do you want to increase and decrease.
- Prefix: Symbol, number or character do you want to appear before the number selected. (e.g. $)
- Postfix: Symbol, number, words or character do you want to appear after the number selected. (e.g. per month)
Is this questions required?: Toggle if you want to make this number question mandatory required to answer.
Show/Hide Logic: Toggle this if you want to control if this question is shown or hidden under certain circumstances.
- Visibility formula: If the result of the formula is TRUE or a number above 0. The question is visible. If the result is FALSE or 0, it’s hidden.
- The value returned is the value of the question. You can use it in a variable or/and formula.