- Make sure are on your website's admin area, navigate to plugins and click on the "Add new" button.
- Search for the plugin "ConvertCalculator", click on "Install now" and when it's installed on "Activate".*
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress
- Insert a shortcode into page or post content like this
Congratulations! You now have a working web calculator on your Wordpress website.
* If you can't find the plugin, upload the following ZIP file through the "Plugins > Add New > Upload" screen in your WordPress dashboard
Are you have trouble with embedding a calculator on your website? Don't hesitate to contact us by sending a chat message (via the bubble in the bottom right corner).