Getting the calculator
- Navigate to the ConverttCalculator App
- Go to the editor of your calculator by clicking on your calculator's title.
- Click on the button "Embed on your website" in the top of the page.
- Click on the "embed code" found in the pane and copy it.
Displaying the calculator
Make sure you are in Wix's editor and edit the page you want the calculator to be displayed on. Add a "HTML/iFrame" element. You can find it via "Add" and "More". Click on the button "Enter Code" and paste the embed code you copied on step 4 of "Getting the calculator".
- Save the code by clicking on the "Apply" button.
- Resize the iFrame block to make it fit.
Congratulations! You now have a working web calculator on your Wix website.
Are you have trouble with embedding a calculator on your website? Don't hesitate to contact us by sending a chat message (via the bubble in the bottom right corner).